I didn't have a wasteful childhood, so I can't turn my pain into art.
I had too much food for lunch and now I'm tired.
I forgot to bring my phone with me when I went to poop and I was bored the entire time.
I'm kind of hungry, but my roommate has guests over, so if I go into the kitchen I'm going to have to introduce myself.
I have to find my own girlfriend because my culture doesn't practice arranged marriages.
I accidentally clicked iTunes and had to wait 2 minutes for it to open before I could close it again.
My GPS made me drive through the ghetto.
I'm trying to text while at a red light, but I keep making all the greens.
I can't hear the TV while I'm eating crunchy snacks.
The Domino's pizza tracker is not working. Now I don't know when to put my pants on.
My laptop is low on battery, but the charger is over there.
I am going to run out of shampoo before I run out of conditioner.
I have too much money in my wallet so when i sit down it's uncomfortable
I ran out of breath laughing on my way to the bank.
My electric toothbrush died right as I was about to use it, so I had to brush my teeth normally.
Music off PirateBay didn't come with album cover and now I have to Google Image Search it myself.
Today I had to take a sick day because I was actually sick.
My garage door opener didn't work but then I realized I was clicking the button for my other garage
I want to commit a major crime, but I'm too afraid of my Google searches being read aloud in a courtroom.
The milk in my fridge went bad 2 week ago, but couldn't see it with all the other food in front of it.
I'm running out of french onion dip and every time I reach into the jar some gets on my hand
Setting 3 on my cars AC isn't strong enough, but setting 4 is too loud.
The maid isnt done cleaning my room so now I have to wait to take a nap
My game loaded too quickly and I didn't get to eat during the loading screen.
We have too much food in our freezer so when we open it stuff falls out.
I forgot to poop at work and now I have to poop and not get paid for it.
My laptop battery broke and now I have to leave it plugged in all the time.
My butler has to attend his mom's funeral and I'm not sure who is going to give my dog a bath today.
My car has a top speed of over 200mph, but the road I live on only allows me to go to 30.
I let a show buffer for 10 minutes, moved the slider forward a minute to skip the intro and it completely lost the buffer.
My mom keeps making steak for dinner.
I'm too tired to brush my teeth, and I can't sleep if I haven't brushed them.
I left my cellphone at home and had to use a public payphone at the airport... Like a pilgrim.
Facebook is suggesting friends who I don't like.
They were sold out of 2D Harry Potter tickets, so I had to see it in 3D.
I ran out of breath laughing on my way to the bank.
My electric toothbrush died right as I was about to use it, so I had to brush my teeth normally.
Music off PirateBay didn't come with album cover and now I have to Google Image Search it myself.
Today I had to take a sick day because I was actually sick.
My garage door opener didn't work but then I realized I was clicking the button for my other garage
I want to commit a major crime, but I'm too afraid of my Google searches being read aloud in a courtroom.
The milk in my fridge went bad 2 week ago, but couldn't see it with all the other food in front of it.
I'm running out of french onion dip and every time I reach into the jar some gets on my hand
Setting 3 on my cars AC isn't strong enough, but setting 4 is too loud.
The maid isnt done cleaning my room so now I have to wait to take a nap
My game loaded too quickly and I didn't get to eat during the loading screen.
We have too much food in our freezer so when we open it stuff falls out.
I forgot to poop at work and now I have to poop and not get paid for it.
My laptop battery broke and now I have to leave it plugged in all the time.
My butler has to attend his mom's funeral and I'm not sure who is going to give my dog a bath today.
My car has a top speed of over 200mph, but the road I live on only allows me to go to 30.
I let a show buffer for 10 minutes, moved the slider forward a minute to skip the intro and it completely lost the buffer.
My mom keeps making steak for dinner.
I'm too tired to brush my teeth, and I can't sleep if I haven't brushed them.
I left my cellphone at home and had to use a public payphone at the airport... Like a pilgrim.
Facebook is suggesting friends who I don't like.
They were sold out of 2D Harry Potter tickets, so I had to see it in 3D.
Oh, my goodness...I laughed so hard I cried! Puts things in perspective, doesn't it? :)
ReplyDeletethis is pure silliness but I am sure there are people who actually feel this way it's like the comedian who says "Everything is a AMAZING but nobody's happy!"
Delete