Sunday, July 10, 2011

Late Independence Day Thing

Hay everybody! Happy Independence Day, almost a week later.

I just want to say to you all how much I love our country.

I love the mountains, I love the freedom.

I love the sight of an airplane soaring through the sky.

I love the parks and the kids, I love knowing they are safe.

I love the fireworks late at night.

I love hearing teenagers pledge their allegiance at school every day.

I love the immortal words: "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

I love great people who do great things, who sacrifice to give us what we need.

I love the words: "As he died to make men holy, let us live to make men free!"

I love that we live in the home of the brave.

I love men and women willing to go to war. They leave their loved ones, but it is because they love who and what they leave behind that they have the courage to fight for what they know is right.

I love the strength you hear in the words, In God We Trust.

I love America.

No comments:

Post a Comment